Since 2006 we have had a collaborative project "Benchmarking for CIO" with Japanese top ranked companies. Now we open this project to public and provide as our service.
- Lead to actual reformation and improvement by verifying specifically "how to promote systemization contributing to business from top management view".
- In order to do so, identify objectively your company's position and share other practical activities for your company's reference.
- CIO's view point: Focusing on CIO matters to understand, manage and lead.
- Practical theme: Instead of exhaustive or abstract theme, focusing on the theme which leading company is doing/should handle
- Participatory survey: Organizing meeting to discuss and exchange information with other participants.
- Provide solution: Providing solution in addition to evaluation and finding issues.
- We sign confidential agreement with each company and take all possible measures to ensure information handling.
- Each company's identifiable information would not be appeared on the report.
- Around 50 Japanese companies in automobile, electronics, precision industry, chemical, electricity, gas, oil, fiber, food, insurance, bank, advertising, steel, rubber, paper manufacturing etc
- Conducted every year for 10 years since 2006
System rating service between 2003 and 2006 is here